Canada Digital Adoption Program
$2400 grant is available for small businesses. See below if you qualify.
The Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) is still happening!
DO YOU SELL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES?
If so, you may qualify for the new GROW YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE program.
In BC, the Grow Your Business Online Program administered by Alacrity Canada, will support small businesses that haven’t yet adopted digital technologies, to take advantage of e-commerce opportunities.
Eligible businesses will receive a micro-grant of up to $2,400 to help with the costs related to adopting digital technologies. Watershed9 is ready to work with you on your application and of course, help you expand your online presence!
Watershed9 can help you expand your online presence and GROW YOUR BUSINESS!
Get started today by booking a FREE 15 minute consultation. We’ll answer your questions and help you with the application process.
How Do I Apply?
Alacrity Canada acts as an intermediary for GYOB Program on behalf of the Canadian Government. Should you apply through us, we’ll be the ones supporting you and your growth.
Business applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- A for-profit business (including for profit social enterprises and cooperatives)
- A registered or incorporated business
- A consumer-facing business
- A business that can be accessed by customers or provides in person services to customers
- A business with a minimum of one employee or revenue of at least 30k annually
- The business’s sole or primary operations are located in B.C
- Does not currently have E-commerce technology or requires improvements to existing E-commerce technology