Have you read about Divi Builder? The most popular WordPress theme of 2021, Divi Builder is built and maintained by Elegant Themes, one of the biggest names in the world of WordPress. In operation since 2008, Elegant Themes serves about 750,000 customers and many of them use the Divi Builder product for their sites.
Divi Builder happens to be a favorite of ours. We know it inside out and backwards and recommend it to many of our clients because it’s so versatile. It’s perfect for small business websites, e-commerce sites, personal blogs, sales pages, portfolio sites, and much more. Well-supported by WordPress, it’s super easy to learn and to train others to work with it. In short, it works for nearly everyone.
But first, let’s get back to the basics.
What is a theme?
A theme provides all the front-end styling for your website. In other words, the theme you choose will determine a variety of things users will see on your website like colors, fonts/typography, page layouts, widget locations, and more. Some themes are free and others have a cost connected to them. Those are most often called “premium” themes.
When you spend the money to purchase a premium theme, you’ll get a lot more than you’d get with a free theme, including a reliable code base, tons of add-ons, and more overall support by the company that offers it. Divi Builder is a premium theme that’s well worth the cost.
Why chose the Divi Builder theme?
There are many advantages to choosing Divi Builder as your website theme, not the least of which is the fact that it’s super user-friendly and can be enjoyed by newbies to website building as well as seasoned professionals like the experts at Watershed9.
Here’s a list of some of our other favorite reasons for choosing Divi:
- It’s 100 percent customizable! This multi-purpose theme can literally be used for any kind of site because it’s super easy to make changes so that it’s appropriate for just about any client.
- Its drag-and-drop page builder is the best! Making changes including adding, deleting, or moving elements is simple and you don’t need any coding experience to do it. You can create just about anything with a few clicks of a mouse!
- Divi gives you both backend and frontend editing options. As such, you can get real-time previews of changes without needing to open a different page. This can be a huge time saver.
- With a full-access account, Divi users receive free ready-made layouts or “modules” weekly. (This is in addition to the hundreds of pre-made designs already offered.) These allow users to implement layouts made by others and turn them into something unique and personable. And if you’re unhappy with the end result, Divi allows your website designer to undo, redo, or revert to a previous version.
- Divi has an automatic responsive setting. It can adjust to any device’s screen which means your website will be automatically optimized for smartphones or tablets. That’s essential as more and more people browse the internet and make purchases from their phones rather than their computers.
- Divi comes with its own built-in SEO features. As such, you won’t have to add third-party SEO plug-ins to monitor bounce rates, click rates, and more, because everything you need is right there within Divi Builder.
- Elegant Themes is top-notch when it comes to maintenance and updates. They’re always in contact in regards to changes and updates so that customers don’t face any surprises. Elegant Themes also offers 24/7 support. Add to that the fact that there’s a huge community of users worldwide, so finding an answer to a Divi-related question is usually just a click away.
- We also view Divi as one of WordPress’s “future-proof” themes. Because it’s so amazingly popular, it’s going to be around for a long time, so there’s little concern about it disappearing anytime in the near future.
As far as affordability goes, Divi Builder might not be the cheapest theme out there, but it certainly is reasonable, especially for the small business owner. So much is offered with the annual fee that we think it’s a total bargain!
Have we convinced you yet? If you need more details or would like to learn more about how Divi Builder can enhance your website, give us a call at 604-337-1449 to schedule a no-obligation virtual consultation with one of our website building experts.