It’s Time For E-Commerce
Getting started has never been easier!
Did you know you can receive a $7,500 Launch Online business grant to build or improve your E-Commerce web store?
Watershed9 can help you make the jump to E-commerce a reality.
- Do you run a small to medium-sized business and need help getting your products online, or expanding your existing website?
- Do you sell products that would sell repeatedly if they were available online?
- Does your business operate in BC and generate at least $30,000 in sales in 2019?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES to these three questions you may be eligible for up to $7,500 in grant funding from the Launch OnlineBC initiative. Funding assistance for businesses is available now. There’s never been a better time to develop and launch (or revamp) an online store!
Small and medium-sized businesses are vital to British Columbia’s economy.
As part of StrongerBC, B.C.’s Economic Recovery Plan the Launch Online Grant program will invest up to $12 million to help small- and medium-size businesses throughout B.C. move their business model online.
Here’s How The Program Works
The Launch Online Grant program provides funding to B.C.-based business to create an online shop and/or improve their e-commerce experience to attract new local customers and expand to new markets. The grant will pay for up to 75% of eligible expenses, up to a maximum of $7,500 per business.
The program supports a rapid response for businesses and is accepting applications from businesses ready to start and finish their online shop within 12 weeks.
- Up-to 25% of funds will be reserved for Indigenous businesses and businesses operating outside of the lower mainland and greater Victoria.
- The funds must be used to hire B.C.-based company(ies) to do the online store development.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
Develop a grant proposal that indicates how you plan to use the funds. Businesses need to show a cost estimate that includes how much funding you need and how the money will be spent.
Complete the online application demonstrating that you meet the eligibility criteria and submit your online shop proposal.
Applicants will be contacted within three weeks with the outcome of their application.