Pay Per Click Advertising
What Is Pay Per Click?
Search Engines like Google and Bing are in the business of sending traffic to websites based on the search queries (requests) of users. When prospects, looking to buy your product or service, enter a search phrase the search engine displays a list of organic search results as well as a selection of advertising results. One day Social Media my be the biggest source of prospects but for now…. it is Search Engines.
Both of the major Search Engines, Google and Bing, allow advertising above and below the search results with text ads only.
You are only charged when a website visitor clicks your ad and visits your website. That’s about as fair as it gets. No website visitor… no cost.
Why You Should Do It
Speed – Measurability – Effectiveness
Nothing will get qualified prospects to your website faster than Pay Per Click advertising. Often we can get people to view your website in less than 24 hours… and these are real prospects… people who are looking for your product or service.
How do you tell if you’re getting good value for your money? If a phone lead costs $60 is that a bargain or too expensive? By integrating phone call tracking into every Google AdWords campaign, we can provide our clients with valuable information such as:
- how many people saw your ad?
- what percentage of them clicked on the ad?
- where were they located when they clicked?
- what device where they using….. smartphone… desktop?
- how long did they stay on your site after they clicked?
- how many pages did they view?
- and of course… did they call you or fill in a form?
Most other forms of advertising can’t provide any of this detailed information. And having this information, allows us to make smarter decisions as we move forward.
What We Do
All our monthly PPC plans include the following:
- setup of your AdWords account with Google & Bing (if needed)
- Keyword & Competitor research
- Campaign, Ad Group and Keyword setup
- targeting to appropriate Geographical area
- Linking of Google Analytics to your AdWords account
- Setup of correct goals in Google Analytics
- Setup of remarketing pixel on your website
- Monthly adjustments to maximize performance
- Trackable phone numbers (HIGHLY recommended)
- Monthly detailed reporting
How Much Does It Cost?
There are two components that make up your monthly PPC costs. One part is the management fee paid to Watershed9 to manage your campaign. The other part is the click cost paid directly to Google (and/or Bing). The breakdown of these costs is really a function of what your overall budget per month is.
PPC Local Basic Plan ($495/mo. Management Fee)
$495 – is our monthly fee and we suggest you spend $1,500 – $3,000 directly with the Search Engines. If a $2,000/mo. total budget is out of your price range, we offer SEO Hybrid packages that allow you to get started on digital marketing at a lower cost of entry.
PPC Local Aggressive Lead Gen Plan ($895pm Management Fee)
$895 – is our monthly fee and we suggest you spend about $3,300 – $6,000 directly with the Search Engines. Be prepared to spend a minimum of $4200 per month.
PPC Aggressive Lead Gen Plan Plus ($1,495/mo. Management Fee)
$1,495 – is our monthly fee and we suggest you spend about $6,300 – $12,000 directly with the Search Engines. Be prepared to spend a minimum of $8000 per month. This plan is best suited to clients advertising in larger geographical area (Province, State or Country wide) or in an extremely competitive industry.