Hot New Design Trend! We all are familiar with perfectly balanced, grid websites. We are so familiar that we might not even bat an eye because they all look the same. Grid-lines, photos and then text. Simple, sleek, similar. With the growing template-based design sites popping up, everyone can have a website about what they ate for breakfast. Designers and the business-minded are begging to stand out and asymmetric design looks like their answer. This design trend ads movement and energy as the eye follows the unpredictable. Keep your eyes peeled as these designs start standing out from the crowd.
- How To Integrate Video Into Your Website
- The 5 Dos and Don’ts of Integrating Video Into Your Website
- What’s So Great about WooCommerce?
- Shopify: A Great eCommerce Solution for Canadian Businesses
- 2021 and the Future of E-Commerce
- The Top 2021 Design Trends That Spruce Up Your Tired Website
- Myth #2 – The customer is always right: Trusting your Designer
- Your Company Needs a Facebook Page, Part 3: Brand Awareness
- Web Design Tips for Non-Profit Organizations
- Moving Your Website Into WordPress
- Plan for the Future: Grow Your Website Over Time
- Yes, Your Company Needs a Facebook Page! (Part 2)
- Managed Hosting: A Better Way of Doing Business
- Asymmetry in Web Design
- Yes, Your Company Needs a Facebook Page!