Hot New Design Trend! We all are familiar with perfectly balanced, grid websites. We are so familiar that we might not even bat an eye because they all look the same. Grid-lines, photos and then text. Simple, sleek, similar. With the growing template-based design sites popping up, everyone can have a website about what they ate for breakfast. Designers and the business-minded are begging to stand out and asymmetric design looks like their answer. This design trend ads movement and energy as the eye follows the unpredictable. Keep your eyes peeled as these designs start standing out from the crowd.
Blog Post Categories
- Is Connecting E-Commerce to QuickBooks a Good Idea?
- WooCommerce is a Great Idea for your website
- 5 Great Payment Gateways for Your Online Store
- Shipping Integration and WooCommerce
- Surrey Web Design – Why Buy Local?
- Squarespace, Wix or WordPress?
- Advertising On Bing
- What are Trackable Phone Numbers and How Do They Work?
- Facebook Ads versus Google Ads – which is better?
- How Much Should a Website Cost?
- Why do I need Website Maintenance?
- Website Ideas for Your Rental Store
- Make Your Local Business Website Personable
- Google Fonts for your Website
- Using FORMS on Your Website: The Good and the Bad